Saturday, December 10, 2005

First ski of the season!


Ok, its not quite the first ski of the season since I skied at ski training and at school on Friday so its the third ski. But it's the first longer one. We went to Svartbekken which is about half an hour north from here. The first half of the ski was pretty good but then it got warmer and started raining and our wax wouldn't grip at all. So we turned back and had to double poll or skate all the way back. Right now its about 0 degrees Celsius. We did get some fairly good pictures though. Take a look at them on Flickr!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Graeme,
You don't know me but your father was my roommate and best friend in college. I live in Fairbanks, Alaska. I am suprised at how late winter comes to you there in Norway. We had a late start on winter this year but were x-country skiing by around the second or third week of October. Say Hi to your folks for me.

Roland D. Carlill, M.D.

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Graeme--Just got done perusing all your photos on Flickr. I'm impressed. Congrajulations on the ipod win (though truth be told I had to ask Joseph, "What exactly is an ipod?") Sigh. Always late to the techorama. I like the look of all that snow. It's raining here as you might have guessed. Happy New Year and many more snow days to come!

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home